If you want to look professional from the very beginning and invest your time in actually developing your network marketing business, you definitely need some short cuts. They will help you to channel your freedom without even notice it.
What do I mean? Useful tools, easy to use and Free.
So, let’s get started!
1. Test your titles for blog articles. http://coschedule.com
On this web page you can check how strong is your blog post title. This can really make a difference when you start. You can be surprised how much fun is to evaluate your titles.
2. Stand out of the crowd with great free images. Very nice collection of free images websites. http://dustn.tv/find-free-images/.
Here you can find very good ones as well. http://wallpaperswide.com
3. If you want to make collages, this free software will give you very good results. Very easy to use, professional-looking collages and messages. In the beginning, this can work quite well for you and you don’t need to go for Photoshop or any of those programs. http://www.picmonkey.com
4. If you want to build websites for a campaign or something and you really need it fast – there are plenty of places to go. I go to www.wix.com or www.weebly.com. Very easy, really. I enjoy doing it when I make different campaigns. If you want to set up your online store, this can be a solution for you as well.
5. Strategy : And here is a very nice article about your strategy.
1. Which social media should I use?
If you want to develop your business online, define which channel you will start first with. As a new person in the digital field you have to start with something. This can be blogging, Facebook, Twitter, Google +.
The tools and the communication channels are many and all of them can be very effective for you. If you are new in this field, you cannot start using professional all social media with the desired results. And it is not necessary. Each one of the social media or other digital channel is very effective if used properly. So, please, don’t be hard on yourself. There will be always one of these marketing and communication channels prevailing. And you will learn with practice, nice tips like these.
There are 3 things you should consider regarding social platforms:
A. Which one do you feel comfortable working with
B. Where your audience spend the most of its time
C. Take your time to do it right and make it work for you. The rest of the communication channels are just supporting.
Learning by doing is quite common if you want to study from free sources materials. There are plenty of them. However, it can take a while before you master your capabilities. I don’t want to discourage you but this is what happens in reality no matter what we expect. So be prepared to work hard for about 6 months.
2. How often should I post?
Don’t get frustrated because you can not write 5 articles per week. Just start and then you will see how often do you feel comfortable. There isn’t rule about it. I cannot write so many. I put lots of time in research so every week is enough at this moment. May be on a later stage this can be possible.
3. How can I boost my blog’s visibility? Just to start with…
Post quotes of your articles from the blog as quotes and publish them on the other social media channels – Twitter, Facebook etc. This I know from my influencers. This not only encourages the others to come and read your content but you as as a professional as well.
There are many other ways which I will post in one of my following posts.
4. How long do I need to get on the map as an online network marketeer?
Blogging needs persistence. This is how you can build your audience.
5. What is the network marketing opportunity for me?
Network Marketing can be a solution for your future, but it is not a hobby. Take it seriously. So again, it needs real work. If you don’t know how to channel your freedom yet, don’t get discouraged. Keep going. I can help you with this too.
What else do you want to know? Send me a message, follow me on Twitter, or here. Let me know what you have challenges with. Tell me what you want to read about.